Reviews Of Turbo Trainer Mats For Noise Reduction 2015 – 2016
||Kinetic||79 x 36.5 Inches – Noise Dampening Material – Rolls Up For Storage||79 x 36.5 Inches – Noise Dampening Material – Rolls Up For Storage||Learn More|
||Cycleops||64 x 36.75 Inches – Noise And Vibration Absorbing Material – Rolls Up For Storage||Affordable||Learn More|
||Minoura||79 x 29.5 Inches – Noise And Vibration Absorbing Material – Rolls Up For Storage||Affordable||Learn More|
When working out with a turbo trainer, the right mat is very important. These mats do a number of things, most notable allowing the turbo training equipment to sit comfortable on the floor without fear of slipping. However, many people want more from their mats and the very best options can even reduce the noise generated while training.
Fortunately, there are a number of worthwhile options for you to choose from. To help you in this search, here’s a look at the 3 best turbo trainer mats for noise reduction currently available.
Kinetic Floor Mat Review – Our Number 1
- With a size of 79 x 36.5 inches, this mat is suitable for small and large turbo trainers. The dimensions ensure that even the bigger pieces of equipment can still fit onto the matt with room to spare.
- The noise dampening material is a great help. By squashing any vibrations, the material effortlessly absorbs the noise turbo trainers typically generate.
- Similarly, this matt uses closed cell foam, which manages to offer the noise reduction properties without causing the mat to be thick or heavy as a result.
- Likewise, this mat can be rolled up when not in use. This allows for some easy storage, as it can effortlessly fit alongside your turbo trainer.
As far as mats go, it’s hard to find better quality than this. The mat has a nice finish that makes it a joy to use but, while training, it really holds its own weight. Thanks to the foam technology, the trainers don’t shift during the heavier exercises, and neither do they generate noise.
Features: 79 x 36.5 Inches – Noise Dampening Material – Rolls Up For Storage
Pricing: Mid Range
Cycleops Training Mat Review – Number 2
The Cycleops Training Mat, as the name might suggest, is designed for use with cycling turbo trainers. That said, it’s expert design makes it useful across all turbo training equipment. Here’s a closer look at what it has to offer:
- With dimensions of 64 x 36.75 inches, this is one of the larger mats available. It has a rectangular shape, however, allowing you to use most of its size to accommodate longer and more angular equipment.
- This mat is made from a smooth vinyl material. In addition to preventing noise, it offers a soft finish that is pleasant to touch
- It’s surprisingly thin, at only 4mm. This allows the matt to laid out easily and even rolled up for easy storage.
- Because of its lightweight design and effective use of materials, the mat only weights around 8 pounds.
As a lightweight piece of equipment, this mat fits effortlessly into your existing routine. It’s elongated size is appreciated, offering most variance, while its general design is great at cutting down noise and vibrations.
Features: 64 x 36.75 Inches – Noise And Vibration Absorbing Material – Rolls Up For Storage
Minoura Hometrainer Training Mat Review – Number 3
- This mat is made from urethane material, offering a smooth finish and some great noise and vibration reducing qualities
- It’s also only 5mm thick, so there’s no hassle rolling it up and putting it away after you’re finished using it.
- It has a size of 190cm x 75cm – or 79 x 29.5 inches – giving this mat a long, slender shape perfect for cycling turbo trainers.
For its asking price, these features make the Minoura Hometrainer Training Mat a great budget item. It’s lightweight design and shape make it useful for cycle training and more.
Features: 79 x 29.5 Inches – Noise And Vibration Absorbing Material – Rolls Up For Storage
As you can see, there are plenty of options to choose from. However, after comparing the items on this list, the Kinetic Floor Mat easily deserves the first spot. For a great price, it offers a high quality construction and an effortless way to cut back on noise and vibrations during any turbo training session.
Read more about Best Turbo Trainer Mat For Noise Deadening – Reviews 2016 on Best Turbo Trainers.
via Blogger Best Turbo Trainer Mat For Noise Deadening – Reviews 2016